LinuxJournal.com Needs Your Help
Thank you to everyone who completed LinuxJournal.com's most recent web survey. We're busy reading every single survey and comment that came in and are so grateful and impressed with all of the feedback. Thank you again!
As promised, here's the list of the 20 randomly drawn winners of Linux Journal T-shirts. Winners, you'll be contacted early next week so that we may get your shirt size before putting them in the mail to you.
Drum roll please...
Eduard Tita of Toronto, Ontario Canada
Gordon Ferguson of Katy, Texas USA
William Meadows of Hunstville, Alabama USA
Douglas Choma of Long Beach, California USA
Pedro Simoes of Lisboa, Portugal
Trevor Need of Raleigh, North Carolina USA
Christopher Thomas of Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Stephen Germany of Chelsea, Oklahoma USA
Jennifer Christopherson of Seattle, Washington USA
Pavan Krishnamurthy of Bangalore, India
Richard Tibbs of Fullerton, California USA
Edward Cundly of Liverpool, England
Mike Sogard of Little Canada, Minnesota USA
Jose Lopez of Monterrey, Mexico
Vijay Prasad of Sunnyvale, California USA
Ethan Peterson of Palatine, Illinois USA
Carl Moore of Bend, Oregon USA
Richard Price of Lincoln, Nebraska USA
Terrance Dreyer of Scandia, Minnesota USA
Mark Johnson of Bellingham, Washington USA
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment