Readers' Choice Awards
Readers' Choice votes are in! Compare your favorites with other readers and see if you're the oddball or everyone else is!
It's that time of year again. After 11 months of us telling you about products, services and companies, this month, you, the readers, run the show. We've formatted things a little differently this year, as we've gotten lots of feedback desiring a deeper look into the results.
Help us make Readers' Choice 2013 even better. Please send suggestions for new categories or any ideas you have for improving the awards via http://www.linuxjournal.com/contact.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects