Readers' Choice Awards
Readers' Choice votes are in! Compare your favorites with other readers and see if you're the oddball or everyone else is!
It's that time of year again. After 11 months of us telling you about products, services and companies, this month, you, the readers, run the show. We've formatted things a little differently this year, as we've gotten lots of feedback desiring a deeper look into the results.
Help us make Readers' Choice 2013 even better. Please send suggestions for new categories or any ideas you have for improving the awards via http://www.linuxjournal.com/contact.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 30 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 50 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 22 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 25 min ago
14 hours 45 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 9 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 23 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 2 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 36 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
22 hours 5 min ago