Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 7-inch Multitouch Screen (1024 x 600)
- 8GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor; 1GB RAM
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.)
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter.
3. Subscribers should renew/enter only once.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
5. The subscription contest ends August 13, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 winner will be notified via email on August 14, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by August 14, 2012.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- New Products