Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 7-inch Multitouch Screen (1024 x 600)
- 8GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor; 1GB RAM
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.)
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter.
3. Subscribers should renew/enter only once.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
5. The subscription contest ends August 13, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 winner will be notified via email on August 14, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by August 14, 2012.
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Senior Perl Developer
- Girls and Software