Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 7-inch Multitouch Screen (1024 x 600)
- 8GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor; 1GB RAM
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.)
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter.
3. Subscribers should renew/enter only once.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
5. The subscription contest ends August 13, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 winner will be notified via email on August 14, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by August 14, 2012.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights