Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 7-inch Multitouch Screen (1024 x 600)
- 8GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor; 1GB RAM
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.)
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter.
3. Subscribers should renew/enter only once.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
5. The subscription contest ends August 13, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 winner will be notified via email on August 14, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by August 14, 2012.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||May 06, 2015|
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts