Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 7-inch Multitouch Screen (1024 x 600)
- 8GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor; 1GB RAM
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.)
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter.
3. Subscribers should renew/enter only once.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
5. The subscription contest ends August 13, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 winner will be notified via email on August 14, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by August 14, 2012.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS