LinuxJournal.com can now be syndicated quickly and easily using our lineup of Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds. Load the RSS feeds featured below into the reader of your choice and get headlines and summaries downloaded automatically.
Wondering where to find RSS readers for Linux? There are many good ones available for our favorite OS. Bottom Feeder, Liferea, Composite, Eclipse, K.R.S.S., and Rol are some of the more popular readers. If you're using the KDE desktop, KNewsTicker may be the perfect tool to start with - it is an application that is built into KDE.
RSS feeds may also be read directly via web-based news readers. You may subscribe to read your favorite Linux Journal headlines with any of the following news readers: Bloglines, Rojo, GoogleReader or NewsGator.
Get access to all of LinuxJournal.com's top stories via the main RSS feed:
The below feeds are all topical. Receive headlines and summaries of only the articles you are most interested in. Choose from any or all of the feeds below to load in to your RSS reader:
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Returning Values from Bash Functions