Linux Journal Insider - September 2010
This month Shawn and Kyle discuss the Black Hat conference, DefCon, new houses -- oh, and the September 2010 Web Development issue! Whether you're a sysadmin trying to tweak your system to handle a ton of traffic, or you want to design your latest web application for a mobile handset, this issue is for you. WARNING: If you're not a subscriber, this podcast may force you to go buy the September issue from newstands. You have been warned!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect