Linux Journal Insider - September 2010
This month Shawn and Kyle discuss the Black Hat conference, DefCon, new houses -- oh, and the September 2010 Web Development issue! Whether you're a sysadmin trying to tweak your system to handle a ton of traffic, or you want to design your latest web application for a mobile handset, this issue is for you. WARNING: If you're not a subscriber, this podcast may force you to go buy the September issue from newstands. You have been warned!
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones