Linux Journal Insider - November 2010
This month we throw away the owner's manual, and bend hardware and software to our will. Join Shawn and Kyle as they discuss the "Hack This" issue. Whether you like to solder or subroutine, this issue will make you want to dust off your black hat and get dirty!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Linux for Astronomers