Linux Journal Insider - November 2010
This month we throw away the owner's manual, and bend hardware and software to our will. Join Shawn and Kyle as they discuss the "Hack This" issue. Whether you like to solder or subroutine, this issue will make you want to dust off your black hat and get dirty!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways