Linux Journal Insider - May 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle attempt to soothe your insecurities with our Security issue of Linux Journal. Granted, reading this issue alone won't make you impervious to all the evils in the world, but it's certainly a good start. So rip that Post-It note password list off your monitor, and dig in!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers