Linux Journal Insider - May 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle attempt to soothe your insecurities with our Security issue of Linux Journal. Granted, reading this issue alone won't make you impervious to all the evils in the world, but it's certainly a good start. So rip that Post-It note password list off your monitor, and dig in!
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer