Linux Journal Insider - May 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle attempt to soothe your insecurities with our Security issue of Linux Journal. Granted, reading this issue alone won't make you impervious to all the evils in the world, but it's certainly a good start. So rip that Post-It note password list off your monitor, and dig in!
Special Reports: DevOps
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Vagrant Simplified
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!