Linux Journal Insider - May 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle attempt to soothe your insecurities with our Security issue of Linux Journal. Granted, reading this issue alone won't make you impervious to all the evils in the world, but it's certainly a good start. So rip that Post-It note password list off your monitor, and dig in!
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- PostScript, The Forgotten Art of Programming
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- rsync, Part II
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- What Is Multi-Threading?
- Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
- RSS Feeds