Linux Journal Insider - June 2011
Apr 22, 2011 By Shawn Powers
This month, Shawn and Kyle discuss sticks of bubble gum and horror movie spider robots. Well, OK, maybe not exactly. This is our embedded issue, so the guys talk about getting Linux into small places. (The spider thing was real though...)
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers