Linux Journal Insider - June 2011
Apr 22, 2011 By Shawn Powers
This month, Shawn and Kyle discuss sticks of bubble gum and horror movie spider robots. Well, OK, maybe not exactly. This is our embedded issue, so the guys talk about getting Linux into small places. (The spider thing was real though...)
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- What's Your i-Name?
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- UNIX under the Desktop
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"