Linux Journal Insider - January 2011
Shawn and Kyle kick off the 2011 calendar with one of their favorite issues, or at least one of the issues they relate to the most; System Administration! Whether you want to get a glimpse at the latest issue of Linux Journal, or you just want to hear Shawn croak like a frog (he's sick this month), the podcast should be informative and entertaining. Enjoy!
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Technical Support Rep
- Returning Values from Bash Functions