Linux Journal Insider - January 2011
Shawn and Kyle kick off the 2011 calendar with one of their favorite issues, or at least one of the issues they relate to the most; System Administration! Whether you want to get a glimpse at the latest issue of Linux Journal, or you just want to hear Shawn croak like a frog (he's sick this month), the podcast should be informative and entertaining. Enjoy!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development