Linux Journal Insider - January 2011
Shawn and Kyle kick off the 2011 calendar with one of their favorite issues, or at least one of the issues they relate to the most; System Administration! Whether you want to get a glimpse at the latest issue of Linux Journal, or you just want to hear Shawn croak like a frog (he's sick this month), the podcast should be informative and entertaining. Enjoy!
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- The Qt Company's Qt Start-Up
- Devuan Beta Release
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- The Humble Hacker?
- The Death of RoboVM
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync