Linux Journal Insider - February 2011
This month we focus on the desktop. No, not the one cluttered with dirty coffee cups and dried up pizza crusts (ie, Shawn's desktop), but rather the Linux desktop. Whether you're a die hard Gnome fan, or you think Gnomes should stick to protecting gardens -- we have you covered. Shawn and Kyle talk about KDE, Gnome, and a bunch of other desktop goodies you might not be so familiar with. So grab some holiday leftovers, and listen to this month's Linux Journal Insider.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- What's Your i-Name?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Tails above the Rest, Part II