Linux Journal Insider - February 2011
This month we focus on the desktop. No, not the one cluttered with dirty coffee cups and dried up pizza crusts (ie, Shawn's desktop), but rather the Linux desktop. Whether you're a die hard Gnome fan, or you think Gnomes should stick to protecting gardens -- we have you covered. Shawn and Kyle talk about KDE, Gnome, and a bunch of other desktop goodies you might not be so familiar with. So grab some holiday leftovers, and listen to this month's Linux Journal Insider.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development