Linux Journal Insider - February 2011
This month we focus on the desktop. No, not the one cluttered with dirty coffee cups and dried up pizza crusts (ie, Shawn's desktop), but rather the Linux desktop. Whether you're a die hard Gnome fan, or you think Gnomes should stick to protecting gardens -- we have you covered. Shawn and Kyle talk about KDE, Gnome, and a bunch of other desktop goodies you might not be so familiar with. So grab some holiday leftovers, and listen to this month's Linux Journal Insider.
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights