Linux Journal Insider - December 2010
This is our 200th issue! We celebrated the 200th issue by sending Kyle Rankin to Spain, leaving Shawn to do the podcast alone. OK, maybe we didn't actually send Kyle to Spain, but since he's there, Shawn gives us a solo version of Linux Journal Insider. This month is the Reader's Choice Awards, so it's a great month to compare your preferences against fellow Linux Journalians to see how you compare. We've also got our regular line up of tech articles, how-to articles, and geeky reviews. Whether the 200th issue is your first exposure to Linux Journal, or this month will complete your 10x20 barn-sized mosaic tribute to the magazine; it's an issue you won't want to miss.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Humble Hacker?
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- The Death of RoboVM
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments