Linux Journal Insider - April 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle discuss a topic they both know very little about: Web development. They manage to discuss the issue fairly well, but thankfully they have the help of our own Katherine Druckman. Even if you're not a web developer, this issue is a lot of fun.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud