Linux Journal Insider - April 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle discuss a topic they both know very little about: Web development. They manage to discuss the issue fairly well, but thankfully they have the help of our own Katherine Druckman. Even if you're not a web developer, this issue is a lot of fun.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Linux Journal October 2016