- Weight: 18.2 oz (515 g)
- Height: 9.46" (240.3 mm)
- Width: 6.41" (162.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.45" (11.4 mm)
- Displays 1080p Full HD
- Fully laminated screen with no air gaps reduces glare and provides extra-wide viewing angles
- 1920 x 1280 pixel resolution
- 256 PPI (pixels per inch)
- 1.5 GHz OMAP4470 Dual-Core Processor
- Up to 10 hours of reading
- Up to 9 hours of video
- NOOK HD+ 16GB: 16GB total memory of which approximately 13GB is available to store user content.
- NOOK HD+ 32GB: 32GB total memory of which approximately 28GB is available to store user content.
- Add a microSD™ memory card purchased separately
- Universal 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- 30 Pin Port for charging and connecting to a computer (HDMI Compatible)*
- Expandable microSD slot
- Audio: MP4, M4A, 3GP, AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AMR
- Video: MP4, 3GP, WEBM
- Gallery(pictures): JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Reader/Other: PDF, ePUB, DRP, ePIB, FOLIO, OFIP, CBZ, TXT, RTF, XLS, DOC, PPT, PPS, PPSX, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!