- Weight: 18.2 oz (515 g)
- Height: 9.46" (240.3 mm)
- Width: 6.41" (162.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.45" (11.4 mm)
- Displays 1080p Full HD
- Fully laminated screen with no air gaps reduces glare and provides extra-wide viewing angles
- 1920 x 1280 pixel resolution
- 256 PPI (pixels per inch)
- 1.5 GHz OMAP4470 Dual-Core Processor
- Up to 10 hours of reading
- Up to 9 hours of video
- NOOK HD+ 16GB: 16GB total memory of which approximately 13GB is available to store user content.
- NOOK HD+ 32GB: 32GB total memory of which approximately 28GB is available to store user content.
- Add a microSD™ memory card purchased separately
- Universal 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- 30 Pin Port for charging and connecting to a computer (HDMI Compatible)*
- Expandable microSD slot
- Audio: MP4, M4A, 3GP, AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AMR
- Video: MP4, 3GP, WEBM
- Gallery(pictures): JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Reader/Other: PDF, ePUB, DRP, ePIB, FOLIO, OFIP, CBZ, TXT, RTF, XLS, DOC, PPT, PPS, PPSX, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- SourceClear Open
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space