|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
|Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux||Jun 05, 2013|
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux
- Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- One Tail Just Isn't Enough
- UX Designer
- Download "Private PaaS for the Agile Enterprise"
- notifier shortcomings
17 min 14 sec ago
1 hour 54 min ago
- Android User
1 hour 55 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 48 min ago
6 hours 38 min ago
- This is a good post. This
11 hours 51 min ago
- Great, This is really amazing
11 hours 53 min ago
- These posts are really good
11 hours 54 min ago
- It’s a really great site you
11 hours 57 min ago
- Beautiful ... I love your
12 hours 23 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?