TRENDnet's WiFi Everywhere Powerline 1200 AV2 Access Point, Model TPL-430AP
TRENDnet recently released an innovative new solution that creates dead-spot-free home Wi-Fi by leveraging a home's existing electrical system. TRENDnet's WiFi Everywhere Powerline 1200 AV2 Access Point adapter, model TPL-430AP, uses existing electrical lines to create a wired home network and doubles as an access point to deliver a wireless signal from nearly any power outlet.
The adapter supports Powerline 1200 networking with a built-in dual-band wireless AC1200 access point and features MIMO with Beamforming technology to enhance performance and range. WiFi Clone support duplicates one's existing wireless network settings, reducing Wi-Fi setup time from minutes to just seconds. Powerline range functions up to 984 feet (300m) over existing electrical lines.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Linux Journal February 2017