FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
Though short of Mr Torvalds' aim of world domination, FutureVault, Inc., has set the ambitious goal to "change the way business is done" with its FutureVault digital collaborative vault application. Described by its developer as "at the epicenter of a brand new disruptive category in the financial services world", FutureVault allows users to deposit, store and manage important financial, legal and personal documents digitally by means of a white-label, cloud-based, SaaS platform.
FutureVault is a solution for banks and other financial institutions used to acquire, retain and reward their customers while yielding valuable data and analytics. With robust features around secure sharing, collaboration and organization, FutureVault, Inc., calls its solution "an incredibly 'sticky' tool to connect and stay connected with clients in order to increase both trust and opportunity between all parties".
The company predicts that "Within 15 years, it will be unheard of not to have all of one's personal, financial and legal documents deposited in a product like FutureVault."
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter