Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
When I was growing up, my father always said, "Work smarter, not harder." Now that I'm an adult, I've found that to be a core concept in my career as a DevOps engineer and manager. In order to work smarter, you've got to have good tools and technology in your corner doing a lot of the repetitive work, so you and your team can handle any exceptions that occur. More important, your tools need to have the ability to evolve and grow over time according to the changing needs of your business and organization.
In this eBook, I discuss a few of the most important tools in the DevOps toolbox, the benefits of using them and some examples of each tool. It's important to not consider this a review of each tool, but rather a guide to foster thinking about what's appropriate for your own organization's needs.Download as .pdf or .epub to continue reading.
Bill Childers is the Virtual Editor for Linux Journal. No one really knows what that means.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- GRUB Boot from ISO