Are you an extremist?
I am one of our readers, and I know many of our readers personally. That said, I can certainly describe many of us as "extreme" in a variety of ways. We're extremely passionate about our hobbies and professions, extremely excited by innovative technology, and extremely supportive of the open source software community. So maybe we are extremists.
With these things in mind, we thought perhaps our readers might like to join us in letting our extremist flags fly by "stamping" your online profile pictures with our Linux Journal reader extremist seal of approval. Mine's below.So please join us in pronouncing that we support extremist causes like open source, online freedom, and the dissemination of helpful technical knowledge by adding one of these lovely graphics to your picture. And as always, thanks for your support. Available in red, black, or white. Update: Here's a 125px square version as well. Please feel free to use it on your personal sites, blogs, or anywhere else that suits you.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Ensono M.O.