Are you an extremist?
I am one of our readers, and I know many of our readers personally. That said, I can certainly describe many of us as "extreme" in a variety of ways. We're extremely passionate about our hobbies and professions, extremely excited by innovative technology, and extremely supportive of the open source software community. So maybe we are extremists.
With these things in mind, we thought perhaps our readers might like to join us in letting our extremist flags fly by "stamping" your online profile pictures with our Linux Journal reader extremist seal of approval. Mine's below.So please join us in pronouncing that we support extremist causes like open source, online freedom, and the dissemination of helpful technical knowledge by adding one of these lovely graphics to your picture. And as always, thanks for your support. Available in red, black, or white. Update: Here's a 125px square version as well. Please feel free to use it on your personal sites, blogs, or anywhere else that suits you.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi