Are you an extremist?
I am one of our readers, and I know many of our readers personally. That said, I can certainly describe many of us as "extreme" in a variety of ways. We're extremely passionate about our hobbies and professions, extremely excited by innovative technology, and extremely supportive of the open source software community. So maybe we are extremists.
With these things in mind, we thought perhaps our readers might like to join us in letting our extremist flags fly by "stamping" your online profile pictures with our Linux Journal reader extremist seal of approval. Mine's below.So please join us in pronouncing that we support extremist causes like open source, online freedom, and the dissemination of helpful technical knowledge by adding one of these lovely graphics to your picture. And as always, thanks for your support. Available in red, black, or white. Update: Here's a 125px square version as well. Please feel free to use it on your personal sites, blogs, or anywhere else that suits you.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- More on Using the Bash Complete Command
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault