Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI
Linux has become a key foundation for supporting today's rapidly growing IT environments. Linux is being used to deploy business applications and databases, trading on its reputation as a low-cost operating environment. For many IT organizations, Linux is a mainstay for deploying Web servers and has evolved from handling basic file, print, and utility workloads to running mission-critical applications and databases, physically, virtually, and in the cloud. As Linux grows in importance in terms of value to the business, managing Linux environments to high standards of service quality — availability, security, and performance — becomes an essential requirement for business success.
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python