Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI
Linux has become a key foundation for supporting today's rapidly growing IT environments. Linux is being used to deploy business applications and databases, trading on its reputation as a low-cost operating environment. For many IT organizations, Linux is a mainstay for deploying Web servers and has evolved from handling basic file, print, and utility workloads to running mission-critical applications and databases, physically, virtually, and in the cloud. As Linux grows in importance in terms of value to the business, managing Linux environments to high standards of service quality — availability, security, and performance — becomes an essential requirement for business success.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 4 min ago
4 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
4 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 41 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 44 min ago
13 hours 39 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
14 hours 58 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 32 min ago