V2V Migration to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization on the Dell PowerEdge R820
Migration from one virtualized environment to another, called virtual-to-virtual migration (V2V), is a powerful method of reallocating or moving your virtualized workloads to meet business demands. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and the Red Hat virt-v2v migration tool make it easy for your existing virtual machines to migrate to the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform. In our labs, we performed a migration of VMs on a legacy server to a Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment on a current-generation DellTM PowerEdgeTM R820 to show how straightforward the V2V migration process can be.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
16 min 5 sec ago
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 47 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 7 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 42 min ago
15 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 19 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 53 min ago