V2V Migration to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization on the Dell PowerEdge R820
Migration from one virtualized environment to another, called virtual-to-virtual migration (V2V), is a powerful method of reallocating or moving your virtualized workloads to meet business demands. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and the Red Hat virt-v2v migration tool make it easy for your existing virtual machines to migrate to the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform. In our labs, we performed a migration of VMs on a legacy server to a Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment on a current-generation DellTM PowerEdgeTM R820 to show how straightforward the V2V migration process can be.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment