A Call to Arms for Private Cloud Builders
The era of elastic IT is here. Businesses are realizing that the cloud not only allows cost reduction, but provides opportunities for innovation and growth. Elastic clouds enable next-generation applications that drive revenue opportunities, increase agility, and make IT teams competitive with public cloud systems.
In this presentation, Randy and John talk about the forces driving this change, and outline an action plan for building an elastic cloud infrastructure and dynamic applications using DevOps and Platform-as-a-Service.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python