Sleep as Android
I sleep poorly. In fact, insomnia has plagued me for years. As it turns out, even when I think I'm sleeping well, I'm usually not. There's nothing worse than a shoddy night's sleep followed by an abrupt alarm going off when you've finally settled into a deep slumber.
Enter: Sleep as Android.
By using the accelerometer in your phone, Sleep as Android not only tracks how restful your sleep was during the night, but it also determines the best moment to wake you up. Rather than setting an exact time to wake up, you enter a "time range" in which you'd like to be woken. Sleep as Android looks for a time during that range where you're sleeping lightly (or not at all) and goes off. More times than not, it means waking up feeling refreshed, as opposed to my normal routine: groggy and coffee-starved. If you have trouble sleeping, or just prefer to wake up feeling refreshed, give Sleep as Android a try. It's free for two weeks, then only $2.99 if you want to keep it. I've listed only some of the features here, but check it out, it's truly an awesome program: https://sites.google.com/site/sleepasandroid/home.
Screenshot from the Google Play Store
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)