Jun 27, 2013 By James Gray
Please send information about releases of Linux-related products to email@example.com or New Products c/o Linux Journal, PO Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098. Submissions are edited for length and content.
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Consent That Goes Both Ways