Sudo or Sudoesn't
This white paper highlights certain situations where sudo has its place in IT and also shows where it sudoesn’t. In the 30 years since its inception, much has changed in security, compliance and audit requirements and the need for more robust and manageable solutions has emerged.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers