Sudo or Sudoesn't
This white paper highlights certain situations where sudo has its place in IT and also shows where it sudoesn’t. In the 30 years since its inception, much has changed in security, compliance and audit requirements and the need for more robust and manageable solutions has emerged.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II