Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment
Providing accountability for privileged user activity across your server infrastructure is critical, and can be easily addressed through simple best practices. In this white paper, Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment we outline these best practices and offer a solution to this pervasive dilemma.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers