Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible