Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS