Private PaaS 101: What It Is and Why You Need It
For the real-world enterprise, the cloud promises flexibility, efficiency, and convenience. The CIO wants ROI. The DevOps lead wants to scale. And the developer wants to launch apps fast. But those attractions mask realistic potential risks to data integrity, privacy, and even peace of mind. Cloud computing -- particularly the public-cloud model -- delivers flexibility, efficiency, and convenience, but at the potential cost of a loss of data governance, application oversight, and risk management. And that’s enough to make even the earliest of early adopters hesitate to move to the cloud.
Stackato is the application platform for creating a private PaaS using any language on any stack on any cloud. Private Platform-as-a-Service enables the real-world enterprise to reap the benefits of cloud computing while preserving the order of on-premise managed IT.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!