Apr 26, 2013 By James Gray
Please send information about releases of Linux-related products to firstname.lastname@example.org or New Products c/o Linux Journal, PO Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098. Submissions are edited for length and content.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- OpenLDAP Everywhere Reloaded, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?