Linux Backup and Recovery Webinar
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
- GlusterFS will not work good
1 hour 11 min ago
6 hours 38 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
13 hours 59 min ago
1 day 4 hours ago
- Why choose a Flash based product?
1 day 5 hours ago
1 day 17 hours ago
2 days 9 hours ago
- Thanks for clearing that up.
2 days 14 hours ago
- Nice coding on the cake. I
3 days 2 hours ago
- Baker's identity
3 days 7 hours ago