Webinar this week: Storage
We have a webinar coming up this week -- this one is all about storage. Join us Thursday, March 28, 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time (8:00 P.M. GMT). The webinar is free to all. Register now at http://lnxjr.nl/ANSYSsim328.
The expanding use of Simulation-Driven Product Development places growing demands on the IT infrastructure — for computational power, data storage, networking and effective collaboration across geographically distributed teams. ANSYS works with IT industry leaders to understand and demonstrate solution architectures that support a scalable and cost-effective IT deployment of their software. This webcast series shares the knowledge and experience of ANSYS experts and their partners, to support strategic decision making related to IT systems for ANSYS technology.
The next webinar in the series is "Accelerating Time-to-Results with Parallel I/O".
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- Remote Procedure Calls
- Creating VPNs with IPsec and SSL/TLS
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Getting Help
- RSS Feeds
- SSH Tunneling - Poor Techie's VPN
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3 - Comparing Command-Line Interfaces
- Wi-Fi Mini Honeypot
- [STREAMING] WATCH GODZILLA ONLINE FULL HD & DOWNLOAD MOVIE INSTANTLY