Webinar this week: Storage
We have a webinar coming up this week -- this one is all about storage. Join us Thursday, March 28, 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time (8:00 P.M. GMT). The webinar is free to all. Register now at http://lnxjr.nl/ANSYSsim328.
The expanding use of Simulation-Driven Product Development places growing demands on the IT infrastructure — for computational power, data storage, networking and effective collaboration across geographically distributed teams. ANSYS works with IT industry leaders to understand and demonstrate solution architectures that support a scalable and cost-effective IT deployment of their software. This webcast series shares the knowledge and experience of ANSYS experts and their partners, to support strategic decision making related to IT systems for ANSYS technology.
The next webinar in the series is "Accelerating Time-to-Results with Parallel I/O".
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment