Tweet About Your Pi!
We're looking for quick blurbs about what you've done with Raspberry Pi. If you send us a quick description, and maybe a photo, we'll pick our favorites and publish them in our upcoming Raspberry Pi issue!
Send a tweet to @linuxjournal with the hashtag #RPi, leave a comment on our Facebook post, or even comment right here. If you can cram your Pi project into 140 characters (or a few more for you non-tweeters), we'd love to hear about it!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration