Call for Articles: Cylons, Cyborgs and Androids!
But really just Androids. Do you develop for Android? Have you replaced your computer with an Android tablet? Are you using Android it a way no one has ever considered before? If so, we want to hear from you! Our Android focused issue of Linux Journal is just around the corner, and we're accepting article queries now. Hurry up and submit, before Google releases another version! Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Android Issue" in the subject so we're sure to recognize it.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.