Get Your Geek On! TrueAbility is excited to announce their SXSW Linux Showdown, a competitive contest for Linux IT professionals during SXSW 2013. Taking place from March 8 to 15, the Linux Showdown is an opportunity for contestants to show off their Linux skills and compete for numerous geek themed prizes as well as coveted leader board positions.
In order to bring SXSW to Linux IT professionals who can't make it to Austin, TrueAbility will make the SXSW Linux Showdown available online, and Linux pros from anywhere in the world can compete and win.
Sign up for the showdown at www.trueability.com/linuxshowdown.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
|Ubuntu Ditches Upstart||Apr 30, 2015|
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Return of the Mac
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects