Ubuntu Virtualization Made Easy
Ubuntu Server is the leading platform for consolidating datacenters. Ubuntu Server provides KVM as the core option for both host and guest virtualization thus creating a seamless environment. Using Ubuntu and KVM is perfect for the dynamic growth and reduction of physical and virtual machines that are found in datacenters. Download the white paper and receive a discount code when you sign up for any CariNet Linux server.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- RSS Feeds
- Are you an extremist?
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II