Ubuntu Virtualization Made Easy
Ubuntu Server is the leading platform for consolidating datacenters. Ubuntu Server provides KVM as the core option for both host and guest virtualization thus creating a seamless environment. Using Ubuntu and KVM is perfect for the dynamic growth and reduction of physical and virtual machines that are found in datacenters. Download the white paper and receive a discount code when you sign up for any CariNet Linux server.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Returning Values from Bash Functions