Ubuntu Virtualization Made Easy
Ubuntu Server is the leading platform for consolidating datacenters. Ubuntu Server provides KVM as the core option for both host and guest virtualization thus creating a seamless environment. Using Ubuntu and KVM is perfect for the dynamic growth and reduction of physical and virtual machines that are found in datacenters. Download the white paper and receive a discount code when you sign up for any CariNet Linux server.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service