Ubuntu Virtualization Made Easy
Ubuntu Server is the leading platform for consolidating datacenters. Ubuntu Server provides KVM as the core option for both host and guest virtualization thus creating a seamless environment. Using Ubuntu and KVM is perfect for the dynamic growth and reduction of physical and virtual machines that are found in datacenters. Download the white paper and receive a discount code when you sign up for any CariNet Linux server.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!