Call for Articles - Drupal
Are you a Drupal developer anxious to share your knowledge with Linux Journal's audience? We're currently accepting article proposals for an upcoming special Drupal issue, and we'd love to see your ideas.
We are particularly interested in articles about Drupal distributions and developing for them, but all Drupal-related topics will be considered. Security, deployment, scaling, module development, and themeing are all great topics.
The deadline for content is August 13th, so please send your ideas as soon as you can! This is a fantastic opportunity to spread the Drupal love to a broader audience of open source enthusiasts.
Please email katherine at linuxjournal.com.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Web Development News
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||May 06, 2015|
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns