Git Adoption in the Enterprise: Factors to Consider
With the rise in popularity of Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS), Git has gained momentum. But is the enterprise ready to adopt a new model of working, possibly sacrificing the process management and security of traditional software configuration and change management (SCCM)? Learn the reasons developers choose to use Git, the risks of using Git across an enterprise that often lead to costly manual workarounds, and alternative solutions that integrate with Git to make it enterprise-ready.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds