Git Adoption in the Enterprise: Factors to Consider
With the rise in popularity of Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS), Git has gained momentum. But is the enterprise ready to adopt a new model of working, possibly sacrificing the process management and security of traditional software configuration and change management (SCCM)? Learn the reasons developers choose to use Git, the risks of using Git across an enterprise that often lead to costly manual workarounds, and alternative solutions that integrate with Git to make it enterprise-ready.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database