Git Adoption in the Enterprise: Factors to Consider
With the rise in popularity of Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS), Git has gained momentum. But is the enterprise ready to adopt a new model of working, possibly sacrificing the process management and security of traditional software configuration and change management (SCCM)? Learn the reasons developers choose to use Git, the risks of using Git across an enterprise that often lead to costly manual workarounds, and alternative solutions that integrate with Git to make it enterprise-ready.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal