Enter to Win a Free "Oops... Wrong window" TShirt!
We've all done it. Now you can share your humorous and/or awkward blunder with the world! Watch the video below for all the details.
**The drawing is now over, but please continue to enjoy Shawn's video. #tigerblood**
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- RSS Feeds
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!